from: Witty in the City
- 1.5-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and coat thoroughly. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. It depends on the size of your chicken thighs. Coat chicken in sauce halfway through cooking to get extra flavor! Enjoy with lots of veggies!