Monday, August 13, 2012

Maple and mustard glazed chicken

I love pinterest and I found this recipe for "Man Pleasing Chicken" on Pinterest.  I have tried a lot of recipes that I have found on there so far and this one was so tasty I've made it twice.  It has so few ingredients, making it is a snap.  My only problem with it is that the burnt sugar from the maple syrup gets stuck on my pans!  Totally worth it though.  I made this with roasted tomatoes and zucchini dressed with parsley, garlic, salt, and olive oil.
 Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken
from: Witty in the City

  • 1.5-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
  • 1/2 cup dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup real maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Place chicken in a 9x13 pan.
  2. Mix together mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
  3. Pour sauce over chicken and coat thoroughly.  Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.  It depends on the size of your chicken thighs.  Coat chicken in sauce halfway through cooking to get extra flavor!  Enjoy with lots of veggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment