- 1/2 of an avocado (I put the other half in the fridge with some lime juice spread on it. That stops it from getting brown before the next day.)
- 5-7 frozen strawberries
- a few spoons full of plain low fat or fat free yogurt (maybe about a 1/2 cup)
- a few glugs Orange-pineapple juice (or whatever juice you like or milk)
- a palm full of fiber powder (this helps me stay full longer, but its totally not necessary)
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend away!
- If you find that your smoothie is too thick and your blender is struggling (as mine often does) then add more liquid.